Friday, November 14, 2008

Oil Drinking Method

There are about as many different methods for drinking the oil out there as there are people on the SLD.

Some like to "float" the oil on top of a glass of water (either plain water or sugar water) and then sip it.

Others try and mix the oil with other foods and then clip their nose while eating it.

Still others suggest holding a mouthful of water before drinking the oil down.

What I've been doing is measuring the oil in a small shot-glass-sized measuring cup and after making sure I have a nice tall glass of cold water at my side, I simply "shoot" it down as quickly as possible and then immediately chase it down with a full glass of water.

Drinking it fast and then following it down with water insures that I don't get much in the way of any residual oil taste or smell.

(Photo: David Sifry)

No comments:

Post a Comment