Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exercise, Oil and the Two-Hour Window

Like many people who are trying to lose weight and get into shape (although technically I'm already in a shape, it's just not the shape I want to be), I've been trying to get in as much exercise as possible.

In addition to playing squash several times a week, I try and do an hour on the exercise bike whenever I can.

The two-hour window can come in handy when used in conjunction with an hour of exercise.
  • Since you really should not exercise after eating, I take the oil dose at least an hour after my most recent meal.
  • I do an hour of exercise on the bike, drinking plenty of water during that time.
  • When I'm done, the two-hour window is over and I can eat (but only if I'm hungry, of course)
I've not had any problems exercising right after taking the oil, but of course your mileage may vary.

(Photo: jcheng)

No comments:

Post a Comment