Saturday, January 10, 2009

The New York Times Gives Us Some Web Sites

We all have our favorite weight loss websites. Hopefully the site you are reading now is one of them.

This article in the New York Times lists a bunch of web resources for supporting your weight loss efforts. Some of these are designed for tracking your food consumption.

One great thing about the SLD is that you don't require any tracking tools. I had a very successful Weight Watchers experience back in 2002 (75 lbs. of weight loss in 6 months), but one of the real keys to my success was a great bit of software for my Palm Pilot (remember those? its what we all carried around before iPhones and Blackberries) called WWCalc. This allowed me to track my points daily with pinpoint precision. This was essential to my Weight Watchers success.

You don't need anything like this with the SLD!

P.S. I have a great set of Weight Watchers tips that I accumulated while on the program. Most of these are applicable for any weight loss program, the SLD included.

Link: Keeping That Diet Resolution
Link: Alan's Weight Watchers Tips

(Photo: Joe Shlabotnik)

No comments:

Post a Comment